- Individuals arriving visibly drunk to the event will not be permitted to enter and will not receve a refund.
- It is forbidden to bring any weapons, drugs or alcohol with you to the events.
- Guests behaving in a sub-standard or aggressive manner will be prohibited from entering or removed from the event without refund.
- Guests are liable for any damaged caused to the venue through their actions.
- Smoking is not permitted in the indoor areas of the boat.
- Any individuals who vomit anywhere outside of a toilet will be charged 5,000HUF for cleaning.
- Individuals who jump into the water will be fined heavily for disturbing river traffic.
- Guests who become heavily drunk by the end of the boat party will not receive their free club entry, and will not receive any partial refund for this.
- You will wear swimming clothes and slippers inside the pool area, and party in a decent manner.
- Diving or jumping into the pool is strictly prohibited.
- Climbing on another guests shoulders while in the pool area is forbidden.
- If you lose your electronic wristband, you must pay a fine of 2,500HUF per wristband.
- Smoking is strictly proibited inside the pool.