Event Terms and Conditions
- Once a ticket has been paid for, the booking is confirmed.
- The term “Ticket” refers to any proof of purchase provided by Ultimate Budapest and their online retailers. This includes but is not limited to, Confirmation Emails and QR Coded e-tickets.
- If you select a discount, you must be able to provide the required proof of entitlement upon entry to the event. Failure to do so may result in additional payment or refusal of entry.
Refunds and Cancellations
- All refunds are up to the discretion of Amigo Enterprises Management and their selected suppliers.
- All regular PartyBookers events (Danube Beat Boat Party, Ultimate Pub Crawl, Bingo Bar Crawl) come with a flexible cancellation policy allowing guests to rebook for an alternative date and not cost up to 3 hours before the event, or claim a full refund on their tickets up to 24 hours before the event.
- For special events (New Year's Eve events, St István Day events) no refund can be given once a ticket has been booked.
- In the event that we are unable to hold your planned event or activity due to force majeure circumstances, all attempts will be made to ensure the event can run as close to the advertised programme as possible. If, in this circumstance, you feel we have not delivered the event within reasonable limitations, please contact email@example.com or use our contact form on the website.
- If in the unlikely situation that we need to cancel your booked event/activity due to reasons within our control, we will contact you at the earliest opportunity and offer a credit note or a full refund via your original payment method(s).
Code of Conduct and Refusal of Entry/Service
- Any guests arriving to events visibly intoxicated may be refused entry with no refund given.
- We operate a 3 strike policy to relieve our staff from repeated intolerable behaviour. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Unwanted physical contact towards any employee, partner or supplier to the company.
- Public disturbance
- Vandalism and damage to public property and that which otherwise does not belong to a member of the party
- Indecent exposure
- Disregard for public safety
- Our guides are all instructed to stop the event immediately once a group or individual has received their third warning throughout the period of the booked activity and evict the offending guest from the boat at the closest dock or from the crawl. If this occurs, no refund will be awarded.
Responsible drinking and Zero Drugs Tolerance Policy
- Being drunk is not an excuse for not following the code of conduct.
- We all like to drink, but no friend wants to ruin their night having to look after another. Please know and stick to your limits!
- As with most countries in the world, drug use and the buying of drugs is illegal. Please do not ask any of our guides or activity partners to help get you drugs. Being caught carries a HUGE penalty, including jail time. Please do not put our staff in this position.
Data transfer declaration
By agreeeing to the terms and conditions the customer is agreeing to the following data transfer transfer policy (for payments)
I acknowledge the following personal data stored by the controller, in the user account of BP Party Boat Kft. (Atilla ut. 4, Budapest, 1013) in the user database of budapestboatparty.com will be handed over to OTP Mobil Ltd. who is trusted as data processor. The data transferred by the data controller are the following:
- Customer Email
- Customer Name
- Customer Country
- Customer City
- Customer Zip Code
- Customer Address
Late Arrival - Boats
Doors will open 30 minutes before the advertised starting time with the advertised start time being when the boat will leave the dock (unless otherwise stated). Boarding the boat once it has started the departure procedures is not possible and so guests arriving after this point will be unable to enter and not eligible for refund.
Danube Beat Boat Party Doors Open: 20:30 Last Entry: 21:00
New Years Eve Boat Party Doors Open: 22:00 Last Entry: 23:00
Late Arrivals - Bar Crawls
The group will stay at the first bar for the duration of the open bar package, and so you can find us at the meeting point until then.
If you are arriving after this time, you can call our hotline on +36 70 774 4338 and speak to our team who will be able to direct you until 23:00.